- 7586 INR
- In Refrigeration Plants
- Metal Alloy
- Normal Temperature
Committed to achieve superior quality standards in our products, we are manufacturing and supplying impeccable quality range of Safety Relief Valves. Available in wide range of specifications, these valves are manufactured at our well-established manufacturing base using sophisticated techniques. Immensely used as external and internal safety relief valve in refrigeration plants, these valves are offered to clients at the reasonable prices. We pack these Safety Relief Valves in safe packing prior to dispatch.
- High efficiency
- Excellent durability
- Impeccable strength
- Type SFV 15+DSV 2 & Type MHS 5601 + DSV 3 SFV -15 is standard, back pressure dependent safety relief valve in angle-way execution, specially designed for protection of vessles and other components against excessive pressure.
- The valve is designed to meet the strict quality demands and safety requirements for refrigeration installations, specified by the international classification societies.
- The spring housing is closed tightly to avoid refrigeration leakage.
- The inlet flow diameter of the valve is 13mm (1/2 in) for SFV 15. The valve can be delivered with set pressure between 10 to 25 bar g (145 and 363 psi g).
- Valves can also be supplied with non-standard set pressure between 10 to 25-bar g (145 and 363 psi g) in 0.5 bar g (7.25 psi g ) increments, to suit the customers' specific requirements. Dual manifold is also availabe.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 50 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
180, Ratnadeep, L. B. Shastri Road, Navi Peth, Pune, Maharashtra, 411030, India